cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Go Freezes with “Button” screen message

MartJ
Rising star

I have been trying to use TV Go to record programs on my 360 box, but it freezes with attached screen message, need to reboot iPad to remove it.

6580C9C6-F3AF-4326-A378-6FE76044C4C6.jpeg

Martin
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

This evening I have undertaken a Factory Reset on Main 360 Box, to fix the non recording issue which fingers crossed appears to be recording now. I als did a cold restart on my iPad which appears to have fixed the button issue as I have been able to set up a recording and the Button Button message didn't appear. 🤞

Martin

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @MartJ,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post, and I'm sorry to see that you're experiencing this issue! I can understand how frustrating this can be, and I'm here to help. 🙂

Can you tell us if this issue happens on all devices, when you try to record programmes via TVGo App, or just on the iPad?

When you reboot the iPad, how long before this issue returns?

Please let us know so we can look into this further if needed.

Thank you!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

The “button” issue only relates to iPad, have to reboot iPad to get rid of it, returns when I try it again

Martin

Thanks for getting back to us MartJ

I am sorry this issue persists.  Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

Regards

Lee_R

I did delete and reinstall. 

Martin

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

I am sorry.  And this has no impacted whatsoever?

Regards

Lee_R

This evening I have undertaken a Factory Reset on Main 360 Box, to fix the non recording issue which fingers crossed appears to be recording now. I als did a cold restart on my iPad which appears to have fixed the button issue as I have been able to set up a recording and the Button Button message didn't appear. 🤞

Martin