cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Go Device Registration

Baller
Tuning in

Hello. 

I'm having the same issue as everyone else - over the last month or so, any time I attempt to watch TV Go on my MacBook using Chrome, I am met with the prompt that I have reached the maximum number of registered devices and must swap out one of the others, despite the MacBook BEING amongst the devices registered. Obviously I should not need to register it again.

"My Computer - Google Chrome" is listed as two of the devices. One of them is the current device.

Please reset my slots as the constant need to re-register the same computer has now maxed me out, meaning I now cannot watch on my preferred device until next month, through no fault of my own.

Thanks for your help.

3 REPLIES 3

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Baller,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, we are sorry to hear you are facing issues with Device Registration on your TV Go, this can happen when you are using a browser and the device is set to delete cookies as this then makes the device forget it has been registered and forces registration again and shows as another device, in order to stop this you would need to make sure the settings do not delete browser cookies each time.

Unfortunately we are unable to reset your devices, this is an automatic process at the end of the Month, apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul,

This is simply incorrect, as it has been done successfully for a number of users with the same issue.

Please arrange this asap.

Cookies / cache have never been cleared on this browser, this is an issue at your end.

Regards

Hello Baller,

Apologies for the confusion, I will send you a Private Message as we're eager to look into this.

Rob