cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Go App unable to download programs

Peggy3019
On our wavelength

Hi all, currently seem to be having issues downloading films etc on the TV Go app. Has happened a few times now. I have cleared the cache on my device. Out of a series of 6 programes 3 have downloaded and 3 say 'unable to download' despite being given the option.

8 REPLIES 8

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Peggy3019, thanks for reaching out to us on the Virgin Media forums.

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the TV Go App.
May I ask if you have any spare space on your device - this may be the reason why it is not recording.

May I ask what the series is and if this happens on any other programme? Are you able to send a screenshot of the error?
Let us know.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

gallego1
On our wavelength

Screenshot_2023-01-05-22-13-24-962_com.lgi.virgintvgo.jpg

Hi

I am also experiencing the same issue    season 3 of new amsterdam   ep 5 and 6 do not download 1-4 and 7 onwards  downloaded ok

25gb of free space on android phone

Andrew

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

No problem with these two episodes here. Do you get any further information if you click next to the ‘unable to download’ message?

6A4DE6B4-DA7A-4584-85DA-5506309FEF97.png

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi there @gallego1

Thank you for your post and welcome back to the community forums.

I'm so sorry to hear that you are also noticing this issue and thank you @Ernie_C for your advise so far. Are you able to click the error message and let us know if further information is given? 

Thanks again

Hi Ash_c

When you click on the info button, it returns to the previous page.  No info is shown 

Interesting it does start to download for a second or 2 and then stops 

If I use my ipad it does download 

Could this be an android related issue? 

Andrew

Thanks for the reply @gallego1 on the forums.

It may possibly be a device issue.
Do you have any other Android device you can use to see if this issue occurs on there?
We've not seen a mass spreading of this issue on the Android devices.

Is there enough storage left on your Android device?

Let us know.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Peggy3019
On our wavelength

I am having the issue on my Phone Samsung Galaxy S10+ running Android 12 One UI Version 4.1 and my TAB A8 also running Android 12 One UI Version 4.1. Both have enough space available

Hi Peggy3019,

Can you please confirm what the series is and if this happens on any other programme? Are you able to send a screenshot of the error?
Kind regards

Paul.