cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Go App not working

JPS18
Tuning in

Hello, for the last two days I have not been able to open the TV Go app on my iPhone. Never had a problem before. It works fine on my Mac.

Error message is ‘Sorry this isn’t available - Oops this service isn’t available right now....’ clicking ‘Try Again’ has no effect.

any suggestions? Thanks

14 REPLIES 14

There's no update currently beyond the calls unfortunately but we are still working on it

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi John - why has this still not been fixed? Surely I am not the only one with this issue?

bachman
Tuning in

Following the BBC iPlayer app stopping working on my TV box, I tried the TV Go App today only to find that is not working now either. So no @Mkl29, you are not the only one with this problem.

It appears that there are mutliple issues that Virgin needs to deal with here.

Hi Mkl29,

Sorry for our delayed response. I have requested an update on the ticket reference for you now, so as soon as I hear back I will update you on the issue from here.

Let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Kind regards,

Beth

Beth

This won't make things any better for you but I can't access it either. Missed the football last night due to technical issues and still not working today.