cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Go App not working on iPad

PaulT77
Tuning in

Yet again TV Go app has stopped working on iPad 'sorry - this isn't available'. It worked fine yesterday. It works on the iPhone. Any ideas? Immensely frustrating

58 REPLIES 58

Lynda70
On our wavelength

We have tried everything. My husband has had several telephone conversations. The last one asked for all our technical information about our ipads and were promised a call back within 3-5 days.That was over a week ago but have heard nothing. Do you need our account info? 

@Lynda70

Yes I will, but I will send you a private message to request this.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee

Hi

did you resolve this issue?

same thing has happened to me, tv go working on my iPhone but not ipad

any thoughts?

Lynda70
On our wavelength

No, its still not working on the ipad. Its been with the tech department now since it first stopped working at the end of October. It does load ok but anything we try to watch we get the message ‘sorry this isnt available’. 

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @Lynda70 

I will chase lee up to see were things are up to for you. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

brt1919
On our wavelength

Hi, has anyone had any joy with this Being resolved on iPad ? I contacted Virgin via the forum here in September & got a really helpful response & after checking they advised it was now a known issue. I’ve downloaded any updates since then but I still can’t log in. I appreciate software changes don’t happen just like that but it’s getting a bit annoying now, I don’t want money off or anything like that, just to get the app to work!

thanks 

Lynda70
On our wavelength

I am pleased I am not alone in this annoying issue. I notice it did appear in October as a ‘known issue’, they were extending the resolution date out further and further until it disappeared.  I have had responses in this forum from Virgin Media but they seem to be chasing and not getting response either. I wonder! Has anyone got it working on an ipad? 

Sorry to hear this is still ongoing. Can you tell us the following so we can get this raised with  IT?

Device type:

Operating System:

TV GO version:

Error Message:

Cheers,

Corey C

Lynda70
On our wavelength

This is the 4th time I have given this info. The tech department know this already however!

My husbands device is an ipad mini 2 running on v 12.4.9

Virgin to go version 2.3.62 (22405)

error message thushappens after TV go has loaded but trying to play a programme

’sorry this isnt available’

‘sorry we cannot play this at the moment’

for your info it doesnt work on my Ipad air either and I am running on v. 14.2

brt1919
On our wavelength

Appreciate I’ve jumped onto this thread a bit, but for me the details are as follows

Device type: iPad Pro 

Operating System: iOS 13.7

TV GO version: 2.3.62

Error Message: when I sign in I get the message ‘sorry - this isn’t available. Oops the service isn't available at the moment. try again in a few minutes.

thank you

49DF54EF-EB5C-4EAC-9F76-8B175B20EF7D.jpeg