cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Go App not working on iPad

PaulT77
Tuning in

Yet again TV Go app has stopped working on iPad 'sorry - this isn't available'. It worked fine yesterday. It works on the iPhone. Any ideas? Immensely frustrating

58 REPLIES 58

The app doesn't work on my ipad just keeps saying not available in this region but I'm in london

Hi @Jam2020.

Welcome back to our community forums.

Sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue with TV go on your Ipad. We can understand the frustration caused and we want to do our best to help.

Just to clarify, are you able to access TV go fine on other devices? How long have you been experiencing this issue? Have you also tried deleting the app and reinstalling the app to see if the issue persists? 

Please get back to us when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Lynda70
On our wavelength

Welcome to the club. Mine hasnt worked since October 2020. It is now with the executive complaints team. No one in the IT team has any idea why it wont work. The error message is identical to yours. 

Hello,

I'm a new customer and the app works fine on my phone and my wife's phone just not on my ipad.

Lynda70
On our wavelength

Same here! It is only the ipads. What I cannot understand is why it works away from my home and not in my home. If it was a ‘fault’ with the ipads surely it wouldn't work anywhere. 

Thank you for getting back to me @Jam2020.

Has it ever worked on your iPad or is this a recent issue? Also have you tried reinstalling the app to see if the issue persists? 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

Yes I've tried this and it did nothing and only got the service today

Thank you for letting me know @Jam2020.

Are you able to try logging in via web on your ipad  https://virgintvgo.virginmedia.com/en.html to see if the issue persists?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

Just tried that doesn't work 

Thank you for checking @Jam2020

Are you able to provide a screenshot of this (While omitting personal details) so we can further look into this?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team