cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Go App not working on iPad

PaulT77
Tuning in

Yet again TV Go app has stopped working on iPad 'sorry - this isn't available'. It worked fine yesterday. It works on the iPhone. Any ideas? Immensely frustrating

58 REPLIES 58

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi PaulT77,

The TV Go app has been updated and only works on the following now

To use Virgin TV Go, your mobile or tablet will need to be:

• Android 5.1 or later
  • iOS 11 or later

NOTE: Virgin TV Go is not available on Amazon Fire devices

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I know!

iPad running iOS 14. It has worked every day- last used yesterday. Not working today! Please can this be fixed. It seems to be a problem that others are reporting.

Please also note the app launches but the box says 'sorry - this isn't available..... try again in a few minutes' (2 hours have gone by).

Yes, I get the same, was working fine yesterday, not working today for the last three hours - using iPad with iOS 14...

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, PaulT77

Sorry to hear that you have been having issues with TV GO, have you tried removing and re-installing the app?

Cheers,

Corey C

richrichard
Joining in

Not working since latest software update yesterday

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your post @richrichard 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your TVGO app, are you able to let us know if there have been any improvements since your last post?

have you uninstalled and re-installed the app? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Lynda70
On our wavelength

Has your issue been resolved? I am tearing my hair out with Virgin Media they cannot resolve the problem. 

Hi @Lynda70

Sorry to hear you're still having ongoing issues with TV Go.  Can I what steps have been taken so far to try to fix the issue?

Regards

Lee_R