cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Go App not recognizing log-in details

susiemusic
Joining in

I am a new customer, have just had VM installed and the 360 box is working well. I have a VM online account. However I have downloaded the TV Go app on both my mobile and laptop and in both cases it will not recognise my VM log in details.  I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, also tried registering as a new customer, all to no avail. It keeps saying Username or password incorrect even though I have double checked they are both correct. I can log into my virgin media successfully on both devices.

Can anyone help, please?

Thanks

9 REPLIES 9

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @susiemusic 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you back. 

I am so sorry that this is happening, can I ask if you can provide a screenshot of the error message that you get when you try to log in? 

Have you also ensured there are no gaps after or before you email when you try to log in? 

Hello Ashleigh,

Thank you for getting back to me. I attach a photo of the message from my laptop (it is a Chromebook in case that is relevant, I have the same issue on my Android mobile). I have checked and checked again that my email and password are both correct but I cannot get past this page.

Regards

SuePXL_20230622_153640202.MP.jpg

Oh, should also say that I have followed the 'I am not a robot 'routine as well, each time but it is still not working.

Thank you @susiemusic can I just check have you registered the account as well or just tried to log in?

If you have not registered can you try now following the steps listed here

susiemusic
Joining in

Hi Ashleigh, yes I have registered but for the sake of trying everything I clicked on the register button, followed all the steps until it found my account and then I was logged into Virgin Media, but not the TV Go. So no progress so far.

No problem, thank you for trying @susiemusic I'm going to pop you a PM so we can take a closer look into this, please keep an eye out for the envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you again for chatting with me via the PM @susiemusic I am glad we have now got this resolved. 

If you need any further help, please do pop back to the forums and we will do all we can to help.

I’m having the same problem and have tried all the same steps to fix.

Screenshot attached with the error message I get

IMG_1201.png

Hi @Caro12 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about the problem you're experiencing 😔

Unfortunately, the screenshot isn't visible. Can you please try posting it again or type the error message you're getting?

Regards,
Daniel