cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Go App can't log in iphone or mac - account suspended

AnnieR2
Tuning in

I have spoken to Virgin about this but no resolution so far - apparently they are still working on it.    I have changed my password, deleted and reinstalled the app on my phone.   Every time I try and sign in it says: Account Suspended  Sorry your account is suspended at the moment so you can't sign in' if i press 'Try Again' the same thing happens.  When this first happened I tried a number of times and then couldn't sign into my email account.   

8 REPLIES 8

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @AnnieR2

Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear of the TV Go issue. From checking the system I can see we've raised this with IT. They've attempted to call you but they've noted it as no answer. They'll try twice more.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi John, 

Thanks for your reply.   

They have called me twice - the last person I spoke to said they were still investigating the issue.   I then got an answerphone message on my landline this weekend but it is completely unintelligible (both me and my partner have listened to it a number of times).   It would be helpful if someone could call me on my mobile number rather than my landline and if I can't answer, then leave me a number to call.    Alternatively they could email me. Does this mean the IT department have a solution to the problem? 

Hi AnnieR2

Thanks for your update 

It will mean the IT Team may have a fix 

Have you tried logging in with your My Virgin Media Account details since the call?

Gareth_L

Yes - no joy unfortunately

Thanks for trying AnnieR2

We will need to wait for our IT Team to keep on with the fix 

Sorry for the delay 

Gareth_L

Still no joy on this issue.  Spoke to someone today as my email services not working - that was resolved.   Then mentioned the Virgin TV Go problem - very helpful person at Virgin and after some time, told me she had reset it and that if I logged in after 30 mins, problem would be fixed.  However,  exactly the same problem "account suspended".    This is very frustrating.  I'm also paying a large monthly premium for my services, not all of which are working.  If the IT Dept do have a fix for this issue, then maybe it should be posted on a forum so everyone can have access to it.      And again, if anyone is going to call me, - please call on my mobile NOT my landline. 

Have just checked the diagnostics on the TV Go App on my phone -  MQTT broker is DISCONNECTED.  Does this have any bearing on the successful operation of this app?

Hi AnnieR2

I shall PM you to assist further.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill