cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Go App Login issue

Bluenose1878
Tuning in

Hi everyone,

The TV Go App is not recognising my login credentials despite me double and treble checking AND resetting the password. 

My mum has let me use her login details for the time being.

Any ideas please?

9 REPLIES 9

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Bluenose1878 

Only the account holders log in details will work. 

Any secondary email addresses associated with the account  aren't allowed access.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Bluenose1878,

Welcome, thanks for posting.

I am sorry for any issues with the TV go Login.

Is your mother the account holder? If so then what @newapollo has said is correct.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi both of you,

My mother has her own VM account. I've registered my phone as one of her devices which enables me to watch TV Go for now. My partner is the main account holder here and we are trying to use her details to log in. We can access our account online and via the My VM App but  the TV Go App tells us that the login details are not recognised/invalid. 

Very frustrating.

Thank you @Bluenose1878

Juts to clarify please, have you registered for TV Go using your own Virgin Media details?

You would need to register before you log in for the first time. 

If you have successfully registered, if you could please send us a screen shot of the error message you are getting when logging in please that would be appreciated.

Please ensure any personal details are not visible.

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Thanks, I have registered but it says that you've already found an account and to sign in.

Using my details I get this error:

Screenshot 2022-07-14 221647.png

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Is the email address you're using linked to the other account? 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

Hi, 

No it's not. It's a completely different email address.

Thanks.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Bluenose1878,

Thank you for coming back to us about your ongoing TVGo App issue. I'll be more than happy to look into this further for you and see what I can do to help.

I will send you a Private Message to confirm a few details. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Bluenose1878,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Messages! I'm glad to hear that resetting your password on your online account helped you access your TVGo App!

I'm glad that you can easily access this now. 🙂

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. We're here to assist.

Thank you!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs