Menu
Brainmac
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TV GO

Hi All. Just to update you 're my TV GO problem. I completely restarted the process again an uninstalled and reinstalled on my mobile phone and also re entered my username and password and bingo we are up and rinning on that device

As far as installing on my laptop I am still in the same position as it says I have more than 2 devices and I cannot amend this until 31st March. I cannot get to find the other device anywhere on my account which you would think is automatic where you can change it. As previously said if you uninstall and then reinstall it assumes you hsve added a new device. Crazy or what.

Brainmac 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV GO

Hi Brainmac

Thank you for posting in the Community.

Sorry to hear you are having some trouble with registering your device. I would like to look into this for you if this is still a problem.

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Hope to hear from you soon

Louise

Forum Team

New around here? Find out more about the Community by checking our "Getting started guide"

0 Kudos