cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV GO keeps registering my device

kbsfc
Joining in

My device has been registered 5 times. I am only using one device so not sure why its happening. Now its saying i have too many devices registered and have to replace the device, this will mean in 3 more log in i wont be able to watch it. Could really do with some help with the football season starting. 

35 REPLIES 35

missing the game today - can anybody help for tomorrow 

Yeah it always happens when the footy is on. I found it happens when I clear cookies, browsing history. 

Someone will see this and reset your devices. Just have to wait.  

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the Community Forums, nkpeter,

I'll send you a private message to confirm your account details so we can reset the device list.

Cheers,

Corey C

Cheers for your message and details, nkpeter. Your device permissions have now been reset.

Cheers,

Corey C

Thank you so so much 

you are a *

How to prevent a repeat

Appreciate 

Thanks for your reply and update, nkpeter. Glad to hear it worked. @jase100000 is right that cache clearing or browser resetting is the main reason. Also, using incognito mode or changing to a different browser and using a VPN can also create multiple logins.

Cheers,

Corey C

Understood 

thanks 

You're welcome, nkpeter,

Cheers,

Corey C

Hi all 

This seems to be a generic problem affecting me and many others. So not sure why replies seem to be "I'll pm you" when resolution would benefit the wider community 

Hi RajS124, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you may be having an issue with this. 

We PM customers to pass data protection so we can reset the devices for them. 

Usually a device will need to be re-registered if you've run any updates on the browser or software updates. It can also happen if using a different browser to what you used previously and resetting the cache and cookies can also wipe the registration. 

I'm happy to get the devices reset for you too but in order to do that I will need to pass data protection with you. I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs