cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV GO keeps registering my device

kbsfc
Joining in

My device has been registered 5 times. I am only using one device so not sure why its happening. Now its saying i have too many devices registered and have to replace the device, this will mean in 3 more log in i wont be able to watch it. Could really do with some help with the football season starting. 

35 REPLIES 35

curtismcnips
Joining in

Having the exact same issues, unsure if any of you folks have had a fix for this but this is so annoying. The only things i can watch are channels that take me to a 3rd party service (this is already annoying but no where near as annoying as being told all my devices are full when i only use one device). This is happening on both the app and the browser - i have no VPNs, no firewall restrictions and no incognito mode - just an obnoxious service

Just wait. Help will arrive. This is monitored by Virgin helpers and they have the power to reset your devices. Chris sorted me out. 👍

Virgin Helper, Please add me to the list to get my devices reset ASAP.

clarkmartin1968
Joining in

Hi,

I am having the same problem on my laptop. I never used to have a problem but now, although using the same device only, I keep getting a too many devices message and after waiting it reoccurs the next month.

Does not seem to recognise that I am using the same device. It is so infuriating. I cant even delete existing devices - which all seem to be the same laptop, plus one for my phone, to try a clean slate.

It happens with app and browser (not incognito). No problem with my phone.

Can someone please resolve this for me? and let me know how to stop it happening again?

Martin

Hello curtismcnips

Sorry to hear of the device allowance issues you've experienced using our Virgin TV Go application, we appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of this.

We have recently made some changes in regards to the device allowances and how they are registered with a view to alleviating this issue going forward. We have today reset your device allowance and would appreciate it if you could monitor this going forward and let us know if you still experience the same problem?

Thanks

Rob

As per our previous post, we can confirm we have reset the device allowance for LordExcalibur and clarkmartin1968.

If you could monitor this going forward and let us know if you still experience the same problem?

Thanks

Rob

zimmer46
On our wavelength

Having the same issue whether I use the browser or the App.   Now all 5 devices are used up even tho I only have a PC and a tablet.   Seems to to use a device slot whenever I have cleared cookies and prompted to login with my email and password.     Can I have my devices reset please.

Andrew  

Hello zimmer46

We've recently made some changes to the process around device allowance and management, we have today reset the device allowance and would appreciate it if you could monitor this going forward and let us know if the issue is still happening?

Thanks

Rob

i am having the same issue - using the same laptop but every time registers as new device - now states wait till next month

can somebody help reset the devices 

i have tried device management - refers to next month