cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV GO device registration

ialgie
On our wavelength

Hi

Can someone help please, TV GO will no longer work on the laptop and browser it's been working on for many months?  I've tried to follow the instructions and re-register the device but that didn't work and I've now reached the limit for doing that this month.  Please can this be reset so I can sort out the registrations?  This only seems to be affecting my laptop not my mobile.

Thanks

Iain

5 REPLIES 5

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @ialgie,

Welcome back, thanks for posting.

I am sorry about the issue with your TV go.

Some software does not allow TV go to run, can you please tell me what make your laptop is? What update is it on at the moment?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

ialgie
On our wavelength

Hi Hayley

Thanks for replying, the laptop is a Microsoft Surface Book 2 running Windows 10, details below:

Edition Windows 10 Enterprise
Version 21H2
Installed on ‎24/‎11/‎2020
OS build 19044.1706
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4170.0

I've cleared all the browsing history and TV GO is working on it now but I would like the device changes count to be reset as it used all 3 of my changes this month to try and get it working again.  I repeatedly got a message telling me I was at my maximum number of devices despite never having changed device or browser.

Thanks for your help

Iain

Hi Iain, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one and for confirming things are working for you now. 

As it's working, I'm a little hesitant to reset the devices for now unless of course you are wanting to add another device in the meantime. The reason being is in order to reset the changes, any devices already registered would need to be re-registered again as it resets the whole platform. 

If you're happy with this and want to go ahead, just refer to the private message I have just sent you 🙂 Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

ialgie
On our wavelength

Hi Kath

Thanks for coming back to me and as it's working now I think it's best just to leave it alone!  If I have a need to change any of the devices over the rest of this month I'll reply to your private message to me.  Hopefully we can nothing and just let it sort itself out in July.

Thanks

Iain

Thanks for the update ialgie,

We're glad to hear it's working for your now. I will pass on your thanks to Kath. If you need any further assistance, please come back to us through this channel.

Kind regards Jodi.