cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV GO - Chromebook - 2032 error

Beancounter1976
Tuning in

Every time I try to play a Sky Cinema movie on my Chromebook, I get the error "Not Available   Sorry - we can't play this at the moment (-2032)"

I can play exactly the same movie through the 360 box and my iPhone so it is a device specific issue.

So far I have:

• Cleared cache & cookies
  • Uninstalled and reinstalled TV GO
  • Applied latest updates to Chrome OS and all apps

but not been able to rectify the issue.

What else can I do?

10 REPLIES 10

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Beancounter1976

Thank you so much for your post and I am so sorry that this has happened! 

Can I just confirm are you able to access Sky Cinema on any other device? 

Thank you. 

Yes I can. No issues on other devices eg my iPhone. 

Hi Beancounter1976,

Thanks for coming back to us. Can we ask if you've ever been able to view the TVGO app through your Chromebook? We only ask as looking through some previous community post, customers with the same issue have been advised it is not compatible with Chromebook.

I have found a link here from our community members which may help you further.

If not please come back to us.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hi

The app itself works fine - I can watch live TV, play programmes recorded on my 360 box etc without an issue. Just can’t get Sky Cinema on demand to work. 

Hi @Beancounter1976,

Has Sky Cinema ever worked for you in the past on that device? If so, when did you notice that this issue started?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

No - never had it working (although I’ve only had Sky cinema a month!). 

Thanks for coming back to us @Beancounter1976.

Have you tried to download the Sky cinema app via the Google play store?

Regards,

Steven_L

I did but it no longer exists. Was retired earlier this year and replaced with Sky Go which you can’t access with a Virgin Media log in?

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

thanks for keeping us updated on this - I think we're going to need to raise it with our IT team for further investigation. Please get back to me via PM (the purple envelope) and we'll do all we can to help from there.

Tom