cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV GO App

Retiredatast
Dialled in

First - Why is it that during the early hours my box does not output a CPE IP address therefore not allowing me to watch my recorded programmes on the TV GO App

Second - When the app is working and I choose to watch a programme for example The Repair Shop - I press play and the programme starts and runs ok except there is no sound, I then go to the drop down box and select English 2 so that I can get sound and then the app just buffers for ages and then tells me that I have a slow connection and my network is too busy!!!!! Not at 5.30am its not.

The muted sound is not on all programmes. Why is this?

Why can’t  VM default everything to English 2 or better still SORT THIS PROBLEM OUT!

Third - Why is it that none of my recorded programmes can be downloaded for me to watch away from my home network and when will VM agent round to making the app so that you can watch programmes away from your home network just like the BBC iPlayer etc.

53 REPLIES 53

Hello Kath_F

I have tried what you suggested but to no avail…..

irrespective of whether I have an IP address or not, when I click on the icon in the top right of the screen it say Connect to… and gives me two options either Virgin Box 1 or Virgin Box 2a it does not give me a disconnect option.

when I connect to either of the boxes it plays the live tv channel but I still do not have a CPE IP Address.

thanks

Hey Retiredatast, thank you for reaching back out and I am sorry to hear you are still having some issues with TV GO. 

I am going to send you a PM, so we can discuss this in further details.

Please look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hello Matthew_ml

could you please send me another direct message please so I can give you my information as the last one said that authen5ication failed

Hi @Retiredatast,

I can see you are current in contact with Matthew via PM. Please remain in contact so he can best assist you with your app issue.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs