cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV GO APP DOWNLOADED PROGRAMME NOT PLAYING

Curly007
Joining in

I have an issue when I download programmes to watch offline on my IPad on the train/tube to work.  The programme downloads with no issues but when I come to play it will not play an it flickers.

I have uninstalled the app and re down load it an it has not fixed the issue.  Clearly there is an issue with your app and it needs to be rectified.

16 REPLIES 16

It was the only programme down loaded to the app and I’ve deleted the app and reinstalled it as well.

in addition I have 74 GB of free space on my IPad 

I had no issues until the recent iOS update and would suggest that the bug fixes made 3 months ago has uncovered another one

Hi @Curly007,

I'm very sorry to hear that the issue is ongoing for you. Do you have any other devices with Virgin TV Go installed on it to see if the issue is the same there too? That way we can narrow down it potentially being an equipment issue.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

I only have an issue with your App on my iPad and have no issues with other Apps I use to download programs to watch off line and the only device I use is an iPad for your app.

I will try on my phone and will let you know if issue is same on that device.

Download a programme on my iPhone and then put the phone into airplane mode to replicate no Wi-Fi or phone signal to match my iPad and played okay with sign of issue on my iPad

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for confirming. 

Just to confirm, this effects all downloads and not an channel in specific? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

All programs regardless of channel. 

Thanks for confirming Curly007,

So I can get a few more details from you regarding this I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm