cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Control app on Android not logging in

mking90031
On our wavelength

Hi, 

I can't seem to log into the TV Control app on any of my Android devices. When will it be fixed?  Also, when will my TV connection be fixed in the RG22 area?

Thanks. 

Mark King MCP
2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If your V6's online-connection isn't currently working - which will be related to the ongoing issues - that will prevent TV Control from logging in.

Check the front of your V6 box for the orange arrow symbol which represents the online status.

For updates on the TV issues, check out this existing thread along with the equivalents in each of the individual TV boards.

The automated status line 08005610061 for updates on service in your specific area.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @mking90031,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm very sorry to hear that you're having a bit of trouble accessing and using the TV Control app at the moment. Is this ongoing for you today?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!