Menu
JohnMcE
Superfast
Message 11 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Control App not working

Hi Joe,

I appreciate that you have probably only just become aware of my problem, but as my posts have stated, the problem is that after several calls to Tech support, beginning back in October 2018, the outcome is that there has been no "outcome" whatsever!

I was originally promised in October that it would be fixed in 5 working days and they would get back to me (they didn't), and the last I heard was that it had been escalated four times, and had been sent to TIVO in America for them to sort out.

But no-one at Virgin seems to appreciate that since the problem occurs when trying to access the app from both my iPad and the one that Tech support used (using my log in details), and at the same time other people are able to access their own account (albeit slowly from what had been posted above), then it had to be a fault with my account, not the app. Either my V6 box was not correctly set up or it was not correctly assigned to my account when it was first installed.

Screenshot of the message I get below:

Virgin.jpg

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 12 of 14
Flag for a moderator

OK, I am really sorry about this! I am going to send you a private message so I can look into this for you.

Thanks Joe_F

0 Kudos
Gonzo121
Joining in
Message 13 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Same problem here for over two months since moving address 

no valid tv account !! When I clearly have one !!

so frustrating as it always worked before 

no one at virgin has a clue 😡

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 14 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hello Gonzo121

Thank you for bringing this to our attention

Would you like me to have a look at  this for you?

Gareth_L

0 Kudos