cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Control App IOS

A-M_W
Tuning in

When I try to check programmes to see what is on the app just keeps saying reconnecting and I get the spinning where everything goes then comes back. I can’t delete any programmes on the planner via the app either because of this this. Any ideas? It’s connected to the box so it’s not that. 
thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@A-M_W  - FYI you'd posted in the "chatter" forum so I've moved your post to the TV Support boards.

To clarify - you can load the TV Control app, get to the "My shows" view to list your box's existing & planned recordings?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@A-M_W  - FYI you'd posted in the "chatter" forum so I've moved your post to the TV Support boards.

To clarify - you can load the TV Control app, get to the "My shows" view to list your box's existing & planned recordings?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Hi, sorry wasn’t sure where to post! I can open the app but then I can’t do anything because it just keeps reconnecting, it doesn’t give me time to do anything. I can’t look at my shows or delete them.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

No prob..

Can you get to the main "my shows" screen where you have the programme tiles across the top-line? As daft as it may sound, can you scroll left & right along these? Does that make any difference?

Are you having this issue at "home" on the same network as your V6? Or whilst way from home?

Hi,

I am at home on the same network, I can see the shows but it just re-connects so I can't scroll. I was trying to look for a programme and it just re-connects so you can't look or find out when it would be re-shown.

Hi A-M_W,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you you are having issues see what is on the app and cannot delete either, is this something you were previously able to do, what device are you using, have you tried a different device, have you tried deleting and reinstalling the App?

Have you tried using TV go instead you can find out more here?

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul,

I have reinstalled again it and it is working. (I had tried this before but it hasn’t worked). 

Thank you

Hi A-M_W,

Thanks so much for updating us - we're pleased to here it is now working again for you 🙂

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

Hope you have a lovely weekend

Beth

Beth