Menu
musiclady71
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere is asking for device registration even though the device I am using is already registered

Hi All,

I have seen the forum with issues with the TV Anywhere App. I am also getting the "Device Registered required".

Now my device (Samsung Laptop) is already registered. The only thing I did is except some Windows updates via Windows 10 and the FireFox browser issued its updates and then this all happened.

I understand you can only make one addition etc per month, but can someone help me please, as it is getting frustrating, not to mention the poor streaming.

Looking forward to any response and help.

Regards.

musicaldy71

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Super solver
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere is asking for device registration even though the device I am using is already registered

Hi I know its frustrating but if you phone, I have in the past, they will help re register while on the line. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
musiclady71
Joining in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere is asking for device registration even though the device I am using is already registered

Hi Mickey,

Thank you so much for the swift response on this, much appreciated 😊

I will will be calling them today to see if they can sort this out for me.

Have a lovely day.

musiclady71.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere is asking for device registration even though the device I am using is already re...

Hi musiclady71,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you've had trouble with TV Anywhere.

I've added another device change so you can re-register your device. Let us know if you need anything else.

All the best

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Davemc1708
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere is asking for device registration even though the device I am using is already re...

Josh

Please can you help me "desperate footy fan" ha. Having trouble also with anywhere app for about 4th time this year. Can't watch as device limit reached again. Must be update to Safari or when I clean the caches/cookies etc.

You did say last time to ask for help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi DAvemc1708

Sorry to hear about this, I'd be happy to help and add a device change for you.

I've located your account using your Community details and been able to get that sorted for you, let me know how that goes and we'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Webbo15
Tuning in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Can anyone help me .  I have registered my 2 devices . It is still telling me to register device .Have tried phoning and tried chat line NO SUCCESS

0 Kudos
HUp66
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I continually had this trouble with Firefox and no one seemed to care about it (don't ask me why). So I now have to use Internet Explorer (much to my disgust) to watch tv on my laptop.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Webbo15,

Thanks for posting.

What devices are you trying to register?

Are you able to view these devices if you sign into your TV Go account and select 'My Devices' under the settings option?

You can also find out how to replace a device on our help page here.

Please let us know how you get on.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos