cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscribed channels gone from tv go app?

Akira9
Joining in

subscribed to BT sport last weekend, everything was working fine on the tv go app but now all of a sudden it’s telling me I am not subscribed? BT sport works fine on my tv through the stream box.

5 REPLIES 5

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Akira9,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your subscriptions on the TV go app, have you been able to get this resolved or do you need further assistance to get this resolved?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Still an issue. Have uninstalled and reinstalled app. Have also tried app on other devices still no bt sports. 

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Akira9 

Thanks for your response

Do you have an alternative device you could try the app on to see if this is consistent across multiple devices?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Yes, see post above. Still an issue. 

Thanks for your reply @Akira9. Sorry that this is still an ongoing issue for you.

I can see that you have advised that this is affecting subscriptions on the app across multiple devices. Can you please list what devices have been impacted?

Also, have you been able to see if you get the same error when using the TV Go site here?

Let me know, we'll be happy to help further if needed.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules