cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Streaming to iPad

shamick59
Dialled in

If the TV control remote app is now unsupported how do I watch programmes I’ve recorded on my TiVo box on my iPad in another room please

5 REPLIES 5

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The Virgin TV Control app is not unsupported for customers with either TiVo or V6.

Customers with TV 360 use the Virgin TV Go app for all functions, including those previously accessed through the Virgin TV Control app.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you. I’ve been having streaming issues with recorded programs on Alibi,  Drama and CBS and asked a question on here and was told the app was no longer supported  

Hi @shamick59,

We do apologise for any confusion and @Ernie_C is correct.

I can see you are already in a PM with my colleague regarding the streaming issues with recorded programs. Do continue to liase there so we can work to get things resolved for you.

Many Thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Once again I can no longer stream anything from my Tivo box to my iPad  I get the message - Streaming not permitted - Restrictions apply  etc can only be watched when connected to home network  I am in the same room as the home network  I have rebooted everything but still doesn't work - suggestions please

Hi shamick59,

Thanks for coming back to us, I'm sorry to hear you're having issues streaming shows rom your iPad. Are you getting this error across all the channels/shows?

Also, you mentioned that you are in the same room as your Hub, but are you definitely connected to your home network and not connected to mobile data? If your iPad has switched to using mobile data for whatever reason, this may explain why you're getting this message.

Thanks

Beth