cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sports channels unavailable on tvgo

Jaypea7
On our wavelength

Within the last few days I have started to receive a “Sorry not available message” when trying to watch Sky and BT Sports on my iPad. Having checked past queries I reinstalled the TVGO app but this did not solve the problem. Any advice would be much appreciated. 

28 REPLIES 28

Jaypea7
On our wavelength

Hi Hayley

Thank you for getting back to me. However my TVgo problem has been ongoing for around 3 weeks, which suggests it might predate any service fault whilst our 360 box issues may be relative in so far as they started a week ago and the reboots are becoming more frequent day by day. 
John

Hi @Jaypea7

Sorry to hear that you are still experiencing this issue. Can you confirm that you get the same issue happens on the TVGO website as well as the app? Does this also happen on your other registered devices or just the one?

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Jaypea7
On our wavelength

Hi Carley

Thank you for your response.

I can confirm the “sorry” response is the same on iPhone and iPad and also when accessing tvgo via the website.

Thank you for the update @Jaypea7.

Just to confirm, does this occur on all channels? Also, are all these devices connected to your home network?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Jaypea7
On our wavelength

Hi Akua

Good to hear from you. I can confirm all devices are connected to our home network as confirmed by our being able to watch programmes directly via Sky Sport and BBC iPlayer along with email and browsers.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Jaypea7,

Thank you for coming back to us and confirming these details. Can you please confirm if you've been able to reboot your iPad and iPhone to see if this can help resolve this issue.

Have you been able to log out of your TVGo services on those devices and sign back in?

Let us know how you're getting on.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Jaypea7
On our wavelength

Rebooting my devices did not help. 
I have been able to log out and log back in to TVGO but still see the “not available” message. Interestingly the watch on tv option works! Also if I log out and log back in quickly the log on process works automatically without needing me to enter user name and password and confirms I am using the device number of our main tv box!

Another anomaly under device management this evening is the message “You can watch tv on a maximum of 0 devices” and “No devices registered”.

Also this evening and not before a “No connection to the internet” message has started to appear when I select a program on TVgo. Yet all my other internet using apps are operating without problems!

Help!!!!!!!

Thank you for updating us @Jaypea7

Please make sure both your devices and the TVGO app is fully updated. Also, can you confirm you are not using a VPN? Unfortunately, the TVGO app cannot be used along side a VPN. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Jaypea7
On our wavelength

Hi Carley
I can confirm the latest TVGO app was downloaded to my devices after deleting the existing app and also that VPN is shown as “Not-connected” on my devices.

John

Jaypea7
On our wavelength

Hi Carley

Unexpected good news, TVGO is now working! I have no idea of how or why but am just grateful it is working, though for how long, who knows.

John