My audio is almost always out of sync on by sport

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 22 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sound and vision totally out of sync when watching BT Sport on TV anywhere

Hi brads,

Thanks for reaching out about your audio concern. How long has this been going on? And is it affecting one channel or everything? If it affects one channel only, the problem is with the channel. Can you provide more details about this happening?

Cheers.

Ann_E

0 Kudos
Bengie
Dialled in
Message 23 of 24
Flag for a moderator

This what was said 2 years ago:

"

This is what you posted on 16/10/17:
"16-10-2017 15:09

Hi PeterEwing,

I'm really sorry for the trouble!

This is a known issue with TV Anywhere that our technicians are working to get resolved. As soon as we hear anything we'll update the Community.

All the best

Josh"
Are you saying that nearly 6 months later your technicans have been unable to solve this problem? I pay over £110 a month for my Virgin services. I expect a far better service than this.
Could you provide me with a name and address of a person within the Virgin organisation that can actually do something about this issue? Please don't advise me to ring 150 - I'm not prepared to go through the frustration of going down that route again."

It is still happening and on a lot of channels and it's not just on TV anywhere, it is on the V6 box.  I have to go into standby and then on again to cure it which is really annoying and spoils the programme we are trying to watch.

So Virgin, any cure or any answer to this yet ??????

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 24 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bengie, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

Really sorry to hear you're still having problems with this. As far as we're aware it's not a known fault at this time. We have checked in the office and all the BT sports channels seem to be working fine.

You've mentioned it's happening on a lot of channels, can you confirm which one's are effected? 

Is it a constant problem on both your set top box and app? Or does it happen intermittently? 

Do you have more than one device registered? If yes does it happen on both and what devices are you using? 

Look forward to hearing from you, 

Hetty_R
0 Kudos