Did you mean: 

Sorry - We Can't Play This At The Moment

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sick to death of seeing this message.

It appears randomly, without warning 

What excuse do you have?

37 REPLIES 37

I keep having this issue. Just happened again. Windows 10, Chrome browser. Please don't tell me to clear my cache / browser history or use a different browser. Having to do this makes it unusable. Please can you find a solution.

Hi splashscuba,

Thanks for posting, 

Sorry to hear you're having some issues with TVGO,

Can you confirm if you're able to use it on any other device?

Alex_Rm

Yes, but this error often appears when I choose something to watch and I have to reload the page.  The other day nothing would play.

Hi jhactually

Thanks for coming back to us.

How are you using the TV Go, through the app on a device or web browser? 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Same way I always do - Windows 10, FireFox

THIS IS HAPPENING AGAIN!

Thanks for sticking with us on this one jhactually and apologies that this is ongoing for you. 

Do you have an issue on any other device or is it solely the Windows 10 device? I appreciate you mentioned above that you didn't wish to use another browser but can you please check to see if this works. 

We can liaise with the TV Go team then to look at finding a solution for you. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

No, this is a problem on your end. It comes up on DownDetector -there were other problems with your network too.

Over 2k people had problems at 9:02am.

Everything working as expected now, no need to change browser either.  Like I say - your end.

jhactually_0-1615413312295.png

Hi @jhactually,

Sorry to hear about this! If the service is working now it looks to of been just a small blip in our network, I do apologise. If this becomes a consistent issue, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us so we can take a look into this for you.

Thanks

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

It still happens almost every day.

I'll select the channel I want to watch and the 1st things it will come up with is the 'not available' message - though it works when I re-load the page.

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @jhactuallly. 

Thanks for your post 🙂 

I'm very sorry to hear this, to confirm is this on Live TV you're experiencing the issue? 

I've managed to locate your account, but the device is currently unreachable. Is the device off currently? If so, please turn this on so I can run some further tests for you. 

Thanks. 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide