It appears randomly, without warning 

What excuse do you have?

37 REPLIES 37

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi briangar99,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you're having some trouble with the service, are you able to elaborate on what the issue is?

Where are you seeing this message? What are you trying to watch?

Alex_Rm

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nothing to elaborate on.

On my PC running windows 10

Any channel from my virgin media TV

Sorry briangar99 are you still attempting to use the app?  As we no longer support this on Windows 10.  Or are you trying to use the website?

Regards

Lee_R

jhactually
Up to speed

Same problem here - try to play something (on web site) and get:

Sorry - this isn't available

Sorry we can't play this at the moment.

ALL CHANNELS - nothing works - again.....

Sorry to hear you're having the same issues @jhactually

Can I ask if you could try an alternative browser?  Or please can you delete your browsing history and cache then accept the cookies from the website?

Regards

Lee_R

I don't use Edge and rarely use Chrome - I should be able to use Firefox like I was able to just a few hours ago. What changed?

Got it working now after logging out then in a couple of times, but this happened yesterday as well so wondering what's going on to make this happen...

Still, missed the program I wanted 😞

I am sorry you missed your show @jhactually.  Do you know if it's available on catch up?

Regards

Lee_R

The program wasn't too important - more the frustration of having another problem with the (obviously updated) web interface...

It's happened again since - logging out then in fixed it again, but we shouldn't have to do this.

This problem needs feeding back to the dev team so they know it's happening

Hollie_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there @jhactually 

Apologies for the delay in response, we've been very busy and doing all we can to get to each community post ASAP. 

I'm sorry you're frustrated with the website interface. We welcome all feedback and will pass this on. 

Have you since been able to use TV Go on your Windows device? 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide