cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry - We Can't Play This At The Moment (146)

Dan-Etch
On our wavelength

Any ideas why can't play BT Sports (in this instance) using Virgin TV Go app on Pixel C tablet??

Looks as though all other channels (C4) are in the same boat...

37 REPLIES 37

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Dan-Etch,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you've been having issues watching your TV Go app, there was an issue with channels not showing however this has now been resolved, if you are still having the same issue please let us know ASAP. 

kind Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul,

I've had the same problem since last Saturday, have tried again and still not working? I can see the channel, but when I click on it to start streaming the error message appears.

Many thanks,

J

Same experience here - doesn't seem resolved. No channels I've tried have worked for the past fortnight on both of my devices - Nexus 6 phone and Nexus 7 tablet. Both devices would play channels before this. Tried BT sport and random other Virgin channels. 

Dan-Etch
On our wavelength

Still exactly the same problem, by the looks of it - 10:48 on 24/9/20.

tomarchero
Just joined

I am experiencing the same issue, also a Pixel C, updated to the latest version of the app. 

I'm getting the same (146) problem with all channels using a Nexus 7. It has Android Version 6.0.1 so that can't be the problem. Is the Nexus 7 actually supported by Virgin Go ? What does the error code 146 actually mean ? 

Hi All,

I know it's been a while since some of you posted, so can you please get back to me to let me know if this is still ongoing for you all?

Thanks

Melissa

Hi - yep - just tried it - BT Sport 3 and Channel 4...

Yes. Still happening for me too. Nexus 6 and 7.