Menu
Hashim
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sky sports not working and channels not showing

Why are channels not showing up on my virgin TV app and why can't I watch sky sports on the app?

I am paying for a service I am not receiving and this is not the first time this has happened. This is becoming very tedious and frustrating. I will be seeking some form.of compensation for this poor service.

0 Kudos
Rafas12thman
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky sports not working and channels not showing

Hi

im in the same boat, I subscribe to both bt sports and sky sports but I cannot access any sky sports channels on this useless tv go app.

please can VM sort this out ASAP as I am paying for something I cannot watch

0 Kudos
Hashim
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Absolutely ridiculous, especially on a super Sunday where I missed key games being played and have to rely on BBC radio 5 and talksport to keep me in the loop. No wonder so many people can't stand vitgin.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hashim and Rafas12thman,

I am sorry to hear you've been experiencing issues with this. Are you trying to access the Sky Sports channels through the TVGo app or are you trying to access it through the Sky Sports app?

If you are subscribed for the Sky Sports channels you should be able to access these through the Sky Sports app.

They aren't available directly through the TVGo app, as they are provided by Sky they are available through a separate app, as is the case with the Cinema channels.

You can find more info on how to download and access the Sky Sports app here.

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/watching-sky-sports

Thanks,

Tom_S

Hashim
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Through the sky sports app. I have had this problem before and raised it then also and it seems the problem has returned. Very disappointing service. That's 2 weekends in a row now that I've had to suffer with a substandard service and not been able to watch what I expect to seeing as I pay for the service. What compensation can I get virgin for this?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for getting back in touch Hashim. 

I am sorry to hear that this issue has returned for you.  What was done in the past to resolve this for you?

Can you please also confirm that the device you are using to access the app is one of the devices registered on your account. You can check this by logging on here: virg.in/myVM

The Virgin Go app is free to use as an additional service, with this being the case we would not look to refund or compensate for this issue. 

Thanks, 

Nat
0 Kudos