cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky sports app not working

Bluenose62
Joining in

For the past week I haven’t been able to watch live sports on my iPad or iPhone via the sky sports app, I have deleted the apps, reset my iPad and iPhone, I have tried everything 2F01BA72-8837-45F9-AF24-7132D70DCD7D.jpeg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I think the Norton 360 must be affecting the app

On Norton 360 Turn off VPN and also deselect Web Protection and then give it a try.

It has worked for me!

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Bluenose62

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Really sorry to hear of the Sky Sports app not working. Have you got any VPN's active? If so, this could be the reason. If not, can you try it via the browser for me if you're able to do so? Let me know as I want to ensure this is sorted 🙂

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Good afternoon 

yes I have my Norton 360 VPN active, also I am unable to watch via the browser, 

I think the Norton 360 must be affecting the app

On Norton 360 Turn off VPN and also deselect Web Protection and then give it a try.

It has worked for me!

Thank you that has worked, I didn’t realise it but I lost access at the same time as when I renewed my Anti virus protection, that’s one to look out for in the future
many thanks