cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky sports app login not working

Vzg94w
Tuning in

Attempting to login into sky sports app to watch live and it says login details not recognised. Been working fine and login details are correct / not changed. 

Same problem a couple of months ago that was rectified by VM. 

Before anyone asks I have access to Sky Sports, the sky sports app was deleted and reinstalled etc. Was working fine then like last time just stops working. 

Thanks for help

4 REPLIES 4

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Vzg94w,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post, and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with the Sky Sports App again! We know that this can be frustrating.

Can you tell us a little more about if you're able to log into your online media account with the same login with no issues?

Are you signing in via the dedicated Virgin Media login on the Sky Sports app?

Please let us know so we can help further.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I can login into all other VM sites with the same username/password. 

it was working fine and like last time just stopped. IT raised a ticket last time and investigated. A few weeks later it worked again

Thank you @Vzg94w

Thank you so much for updating us and I am so sorry to hear that this has happened! I will send you a PM now so we can look further into this. 

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you. 

Thank you so much for connecting with me via the PM and it's so great to hear that you were able to resolve this issue yourself by downloading the app again and changing the password. 

If you need any further assistance then please do not hesitate to reach out and we will do all we can to assist. 

Thank you.