cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky sports App subscription

Ballybas
Tuning in

Took a while to get my new skysports app setup but now, despite me contacting virgin media support and them confirming that it's all setup correctly, when I login it says that my subscription doesn't include live sports...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ballybas
Tuning in

All sorted now...looks like it just took some time between being added and sports  being available

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Can you confirm...

1: That you can view Sky Sports channels on your TV box, i.e. proving they are included in your package/

2: That you're logging into the Sky Sports app using the "login using VM UK" link

That's the 2 obvious bits to check. Are you able to post a screenshot of this error? It's not one I've come across.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ballybas
Tuning in

All sorted now...looks like it just took some time between being added and sports  being available

Hi Ballybas

Thanks for taking the time to raise your query and to let us know this has now been resolved. 

Firstly, welcome to the forum! As you're already aware, whenever making any changes such as adding a service there is a delay in this being completed. This can take up to 24 hours but is usually a lot quicker than this.

If you do need us for anything in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Rob