Menu
Rosiesmum
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Sky cinema app

Hi

I have been trying to watch films on the sky cinema app but they wont load ....says loading but then automatically returns to the film selection page.

I have tried uninstalling the app and also signing in and out but nothing is working ...it was fine a couple of weeks ago

Please help

0 Kudos
TobyTyler77
Superfast
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky cinema app

I've got a Huawei Tablet and unbelievably the Sky Cinema App is restricted from working on it, I'm wondering if you are trying to watch on a Huawei device, Virgin have just wiped they hands of the problem and blame Sky, there's loads of complaints about this situation but absolutely nothing is being done to resolve it. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Rosiesmum
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Thanks for answering my question

I'm unfortunately not using a tablet , I'm using my samsung phone....I called them and they said they know about an issue and it would be resolved in 24hrs and someone would be contacting me....alas this hasnt happened  SURPRISE SURPRISE 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Good Afternoon Rosiesmum,

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry to see that you've been struggling with the Sky Cinema application. Can you tell me if this is just the one device that you're struggling with? Have you been able to access the content on any other devices?

Could you please also advise me which device this is you're struggling with? 

Kindest regards

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rosiesmum,

It seems that your post has just come in ahead of mine and the questions have been answered ha.

I'm happy to look into this via our PM service. Check out purple envelope in the top right hand corner of your screen

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
TobyTyler77
Superfast
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Any chance on resolving the Huawei Device problem, it's been going on forever. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Good Afternoon TobyTyler77,

Thanks for your post. The Sky Cinema application is not compatible with some Huawei devices.

This is to do with the Mirrorshare setting on the device which cannot be turned off on some devices. It may be worth making sure that you have the most recent update on the tablet to see if this bug has been fixed by either Huawei or Sky 

Kindest regards,

David 

0 Kudos