cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sports

Gray9980
Joining in

I recently upgraded from TiVo to a
360 box and this included a switch of mobile service provider from Virgin Mobile to 02. Now the Sky Sports app doesn’t work on my iPhone 11 for live tv. I receive error message saying saying the video is unavailable. Thanks

Gray9980_0-1641325756533.png

3 REPLIES 3

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Gray9980, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the channel, can you delete the app and reinstall it to see if anything changes? Does this happen on only one devices or are multiple affected? Chris

Hi Chris

Thank you for the message. I have deleted and reinstalled the Sky Sports app several times, but this hasn’t resolved the issue. The problem only occurs when I try to watch Sky Sports on my mobile via the app. 
The issue seems to have occurred following my switching from TiVo to a 360 box and from Virgin Mobile to 02. The Sports channels are fine for me to watch on my TV and laptop. The app was working properly on the same mobile with the previous Virgin Mobile sim. 

Hi @Gray9980 thanks for getting back to us.

Do you also subscribe to Sky Cinema?  And if so do you have any issues viewing that via your mobile?

Regards

Lee