cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sports login mobile

dhanly
Tuning in

I have tried numerous times to login to sky sports app via virgin login details. It has only ever worked twice out of over 30 attempts. When i log a call with Virgin, Im told there is a problem but it should be fixed shortly. This has been going on for over 6 months. If virgin is unable to provide a service, they shouldn't advertise it as a feature of the package.

5 REPLIES 5

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @dhanly,

Welcome to our Community Forum. Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with accessing the Sky Sports on your on mobile.

Have you taken a look at our Using Sky Sports App page on our website? Has this helped with the login issue?

Are you having issues accessing the app on other devices, or just your mobile device?

Please keep us updated, so we can help further. 

Thanks!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Pauline

I was speaking with Virgin support today and wad told that this feature is no longer available as Sky are no longer letting Virgin access it on mobile devices due to hacking issues. Are you aware of this?

We have double checked this dhanly and can assure you this isn't the case. When you try to log in do you get the same error everytime? Have you been able to try this on other devices? Ensured the app is up to date?

Rob

Hi Rob

I reinstalled the sky sports app and the same message keeps coming up ie THERE WAS AN UNEXPECTED ERROR. I have not tried it on any other devices, but I want to use it on my phone. It had worked on it a couple of times before but not for the ladt few month. I have a Galaxy S8+

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @dhanly,

I am sorry that it is not working on your phone.

Please can you try this again on a different device?

Is your phone up to date on all updates? 

Look forward to your response.

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide