cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sports issue (Being investigated)

Inca
Tuning in

On attempting to open Sky Sports I repeeatedly get the following: " There was an unexpected error" I have restarted the PC and also changed web browser but still get the same message. I can access Sky Sports on my mobile phone.

[MOD EDIT: Currently being investigated]

41 REPLIES 41

tested on win11, win10 and ios device. All working now.

Thanks for the quick resolution 

Fixed now thank you

Fixed

Hi INca, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you were having issues with the Sky Sports, I am glad to hear that this is now fixed and do let us know if you need anything further. ^Chris

Hey

What was the fix for this as I cannot access sky sports app on my Android phone. It just says "there was and unexpected error"

I can access the Virgin TV app fine but the Sky Sports App doesn't work, I'm using the Virgin login button via the Sky Sport app as well.

Can anyone help?

Unable to log on, VM fixed

Hi @Netty3

Welcome back to the community. Glad to hear this is fixed for you. 

Please let us know if you have any further issues or concerns, we'll be here to help if needed. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi Carly_S,

Could you possibly help me with the same problem?

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there whataboutyeah, sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue with your Sky Sports App.

Could you please tell us what device you're using and what error message you get?
Let us know and we're happy to assist

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hello,

Yes, I am using a One Plus 9 Pro Android device. I log into the Sky Sports App using the Virgin TV users button and then it just comes up with a screen saying "there was and unexpected error" and then nothing.

My Virgin TV app is working fine it's only the Sky Sports App