cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sports App - Timed Out

ModTeam

Hello, 

We've seen an increase in threads where people are having trouble signing in to the Sky Sports app. 

We understand the message you're getting is:

"Oops – the page has timed out

Looks like this session has expired."

We will be merging all threads regarding this into this main thread so we can keep you all updated at once.

We have raised a fault under F009701515 and hope to have an update for you soon.

Sorry for any inconvenience,

You Community Moderation Team

***UPDATE***

Hello, 

The ticket should now be resolved and you should no longer get this error message while logging in.

Many thanks, 

Your Community Moderation Team

96 REPLIES 96

same here both desktop and mobile both wont log in

it works like 1 in 50 times on desktop so irritating 

hi Steven

yes still an issue for me..

Kevin 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It works fine on my W11 PC using Chrome Version 99.0.4844.51 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

NLIR
Joining in

No matter what I do I cannot sign into my sky sports app with my virginmedia login details. The details are correct and the CAPATCHA loads but never verifies and then it says oops timed out please try again. This is constant. How can I watch Sky Sports a service I'm paying for if I cannot log in. Absolute shambles

Same here. Have been trying past two days and same issue. Tried Microsoft Edge but same.

Sick of this Virgin...when I did manage to watch it, it was blurry on and off  and still prices are increasing..

Nixon3k
Tuning in

When I press Live TV on the SKY SPORTS app I'm shown "Apologies. We can't load this content at the moment. Please try again later.". 

In attempt to fix this earlier, I uninstalled the sky sports app and hard reset my device and redownloaded it. However, now when I try to log in, I click "Log in with Virgin TV". I put in my credentials, complete the Recaptcha then press "log in" where I'm then greeted with "Oops this page has timed out. Looks like this session has expired. To continue, please close this page and start again". 

This has been happening all day and I just want to watch my sports on my phone. Does anyone know of a fix for this issue. 

(I have hard restarted my phone multiple times, uninstalled then reinstalled the app multiple times and updated my phone) 

Cannot get live tv on sky sports app through virgin. Keeps giving error message.

Is this a common problem today?

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Nixon3k  Looks like a widespread issue currently judging by the number of similar posts.

@ModTeam 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks, Graham. Glad to here it's not just me. 👍🏼Best of luck!

Hear**