cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sports app on Chromebook.

gregywils
Superfast

I have been using the Sky Sports app on my Chromebook faultlessly for the last 18 months, mainly to watch live streaming.

Today it has stopped allowing me to watch live streaming and a message appears saying that my device is not supported. 

Why the change? 

114 REPLIES 114

I've heard nothing, it's been two weeks. 

Laurie_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi,

I'm afraid that this is still with our IT team, I do apologise for the amount of time that this issue is taking. Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you @gregywils.

I have checked both raised tickets on the account.

Just to confirm are both issues with Sky sports and TV go ongoing? If so, I can send you a private message with the relvant ticket updates from our teams.

Please get back to me when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Yes, both still ongoing. Nothing has changed since I reported the issues a long while ago. 

Still no change. 

Any update please? Can I ask what is being done? At my end it appears that nothing is. 

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @gregywils.

I am sorry but it is still with our IT team, we will be doing everything we can to get this fixed asap.

Thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi gregywils

Just a quick question

Have you contacted Sky 

We use there App but with a section to log in to with Virgin Media details 

Gareth_L

As I have been saying for the last however many weeks... TV Go and Sky Sports worked faultlessly for 18 months then suddenly stopped.

As I am a Virgin Media customer, I see no need to contact Sky. Virgin offer the service, which we pay them for, Virgin are responsible for resolving the issues.

Apologies if that sounds like I am cheesed off, I am. There has been no progress in resolving this issue and I get the feeling no one is actually looking in to it.

Please can you tell me WHAT is being done?

It might appease me slightly if I knew the details rather than a vague "we're doing everything we can", which I have heard many times but nothing has actually changed.