cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sports app on Chromebook.

gregywils
Superfast

I have been using the Sky Sports app on my Chromebook faultlessly for the last 18 months, mainly to watch live streaming.

Today it has stopped allowing me to watch live streaming and a message appears saying that my device is not supported. 

Why the change? 

114 REPLIES 114

Sasha_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

We will raise this up as another IT ticket for you @gregywils

Thanks for letting us know. 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

The devices still have not been reset. The Chromebook is still listed three times.

Screenshot 2021-06-28 12.49.33.png

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @gregywils.

I am sorry about that, I can see there is a ticket that has been raised on your account for your current TV go issues.

This is still currently being worked and we are hoping for this to be resolved asap.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

I have had two calls from Virgin saying that they are going to close the ticket as it has been solved.

As I still can't watch live Sky Sports on my Chromebook, I can't work out why they are trying to close it. 

Please can I have an explanation as to why this issue is seemingly being ignored?

Hi gregywils,

Our apologies for any frustration caused with this. I have been able to locate your account. 

To discuss the outcome of the ticket further what I will need to do is private message you. 

Please do keep an eye out for this. 

^Martin

Greg,

Please let me know if a solution comes up. I think it is Sky and their app but if not then i would love a solution. 

Can I have an update please? 

Sasha_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Gregwils, 

Still no update on this, but we will keep you updated as soon as we hear some news. 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

Thanks, it's appreciated.

The reason for checking is that I keep getting IT Tickets closed even though nothing has been resolved. 

Can I have an update please? It has been two weeks.