Menu
oliverbeddow
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports app not

I have added sky sports to my package but when I download the sky sports app and sign in using my virgin media credentials, i go to watch live TV and it has an error message that says 

Could not play channel 

Your subscription does not allow you to watch this programme please contact your provider 

rachelf1990
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Sports app not

I am glad I am not the only one with this issue. tired on the PC and my phone and it says on the sky sports app and website (since Virgin TV go doesn't work with sky sports channels at the moment) Your Subscription doesn't allow you to watch this programme. Even though I have all the Sky Sports programmes on the TV and in HD!!

I signed up to it on Monday and it was on the tv this morning!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Oliverbeddow and Rachelf1990, 

Thanks for your posts and welcome to our community. 

Sorry to hear you've both been having this issue, it's not what we like to hear. 

Have you checked the app since to see if this is still happening? 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Surauzon
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

• I am having the same problem with sports and movies. Any help would be appreciated.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
anoopm2412
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I’m having the same issue too. Sky sports channels got a lock symbol and when i try to open then a message saying to subscribe or contact the provider. Any help is appreciated. Thanks Anoop

0 Kudos
Surauzon
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Anoop, I appear to have solved the problem. In the Sky Sports app go to the three dots in top right corner. Log out and then log back in. Hope it works for you.

0 Kudos