cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sports app device limit reached error

ELO80
Joining in

Hi, I am trying to find how to manage my devices registered on the sky sports app but cannot find how to do it? Tried speaking to customer services and even they cannot help. Every time I go on to the app to watch it comes up with ‘device limit reached contact your service provider’. Virgin media website tells you to go to settings then device management then manage sky apps but there is no option for this on their website? Is there a way of resetting the devices and starting again?

Also, I have had conflicting stories of how many devices you can watch sky sports via the app at once, does anyone know if it is more than 1 at the same time?

Thanks in advance

Emma

50 REPLIES 50

Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi ELO80, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Really sorry for the delay in replying, we have been busier than usual. 

We can help reset the devices from here, so I'll pop you a personal message to do that. 

In the meantime I can confirm you may only use the app for streaming / watching at one time. 

I look forward to hearing back from you soon. 

Emma_C - Forum Team

I'm having this same issue. It tells you to log on to virgin TV go to manage your sky app devices, but there is no option to do this. Can someone help me please.

Hi DenisK1,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, I am sorry to hear you are having issues registering a device for the Sky app, you can find more help and support around this here.

If you are still unable to do this I will be happy to reset your devices, to do this I will send you a invite into a private chat, I will send a invite shortly., please click on the purple envelope to accept?

Regards

Paul. 

Hi Paul, no joy I'm afraid. It's not letting me remove any devices from my sky sports app.

Hi Hi DenisK1,,

Once you answer via the private chat I will be able to assist further and reset this for you.

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul, I have sent you a reply via private chat.

Hi Denis,

Thanks for the details via our private chat I have reset this and removed all devices.

Regards

Paul.

Thank you Paul

You are very welcome Denis, let us know if you have any further issues?

Regards

Paul.