cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sports app device limit reached error

ELO80
Joining in

Hi, I am trying to find how to manage my devices registered on the sky sports app but cannot find how to do it? Tried speaking to customer services and even they cannot help. Every time I go on to the app to watch it comes up with ‘device limit reached contact your service provider’. Virgin media website tells you to go to settings then device management then manage sky apps but there is no option for this on their website? Is there a way of resetting the devices and starting again?

Also, I have had conflicting stories of how many devices you can watch sky sports via the app at once, does anyone know if it is more than 1 at the same time?

Thanks in advance

Emma

50 REPLIES 50

jtfab75
On our wavelength
Thank you ! All sorted

Hi, can you reset my devices too? 

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
If you follow the link to the instructions I posted, you can reset them yourself.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

This is so frustrating, it keeps saying device limit reached on the sky sports app, when the device I am trying to use is registered with my virgin!!! How do I fix this???

Hey @teedee76,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your Sky devices, the device limit may have been reached for Sky Sports, the device lists aren't the same.

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Hello,

I have exactly the same problem. Can someone contact me privately to get it reset?

thanks,

Paul. 

Hello Paul,

Sorry to hear of the device limit issue with your Sky Sports App, we're happy to help.

I'm going to send you a Private Message to get some more details from you and look forward to your reply.

Rob

Excellent, happy to help 🙂 If you need us again please don't hesitate to get in touch Paul.

Rob

I also have the same problem - can somebody help?

Hello edmiston65,

Thanks for posting on the forums in regards to the Sky Sports device limit issue, we appreciate the frustration this can cause and you raising this via the forums. Welcome to the community.

We're happy to help with regards to getting these reset and I will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you.

Rob