Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sports Win 10 App

nack84
Just browsing

Virgin Media Customer.

Sky Sports Windows 10 App.

Live TV within the app does not work as advertised.

I receieve the following error:

Untitled.png

"We're really sorry but something went wrong. Please try connecting again.

Error code: VGC-4253024363:502"

I have the correct subscription. I can watch with the Sky Sports App on Android.

I have reinstalled the Sky Sports Windows 10 App.

I have cleared cache, cleared data, and then uninstalled and reinstalled the Sky Sports Windows 10 App.

I have deleted all Sky, Virgin, NowTV, and Cisco folders from Local, LocalLow, and Roaming profiles after uninstalling but before reinstalling.

I do not have any screen capture software open. There are no "snipping" tools loaded. No social media platforms such as Discord or Zoom loaded.

I have run a full Norton scan on every drive with no threats found.

I have disabled Norton whilst trying to install and use the Sky Sports Windows 10 App.

The reason I upgraded was to access Sky Sports via my desktop. I do not own nore want to own a TV. I do not want to watch them on mobile devices. I paid to watch on the desktop and asked specifically for this service.

This is just another in a list of problems I've had since upgrading on the 14th of August 2021.

Please advise,

Kind regards,

Nick.

3 REPLIES 3

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @nack84

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

If you log in via https://www.skysports.com/watch - does this work fine? Do you receive the same error message?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi, thanks for the reply.

Logging in via https://www.skysports.com/watch produces the same result. I tried on Firefox and Edge.

Kind regards,

Nick

Laurie_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Nick,

Many apologies for my delayed response. I'd like to raise this issue with our IT Team, I'll just need to confirm a few details with you via Private Message. Please look out for a purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen.

Kind regards,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team