cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sports Error code: VGC-4253024462:4253024462

arrgee1991
Problem sorter

Tried watching on Windows 10 and got this error after 5 seconds of blurry images...  Tried a few times.

arrgee1991_0-1621540098937.png

14 REPLIES 14

arrgee1991
Problem sorter

I want to see what my sky devices are ahead of the last day of the Premier League this weekend as I want to multi screen, but it's not working.   https://manage-virgintvgo.virginmedia.com/skydevices

How can I access the list of Sky devices?

arrgee1991_0-1621539441260.png

arrgee1991_1-1621539475337.png

arrgee1991
Problem sorter

Caused by having snipping tool open.  Which I only opened to show I couldn't manage sky devices...

Laurie_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @arrgee1991,

Thank you for getting in touch, I am sorry that you're having this problem. Could you please try following these steps for me?

1. Go to the Virgin TV Go website
  2. Select Settings and then Device Management
  3. Sign in using your primary My Virgin Media username and password if prompted
  4. Select on Manage my Sky Devices
  5. Choose the device you want to remove and select Delete
  6. The next time you access the Sky Sports app with a new device it will automatically register for access to streaming.

Please let me know if the same result occurs, and I will raise this issue with the appropriate team.

Kind regards,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team

Hi arrgee1991, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that you are having an issue watching Sky Sports. 

What were you trying to watch at the time? 

What browser were you using?

Please make sure your browser is full up to date. Try deleting the cache and cookies on the browser too and try again. 

Are you still having the same error message? 

Pop back and let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

@laurie_c "4. Select on Manage my Sky Devices"

That's when I get the issue.  I can't get to the point where I can manage the devices.

Hi,

Threads merged to be it easier to help with the Sky Sports Issue.

Thanks,

Lisa

Hi arrgee1991, 

Sorry, now the threads are merged can we just clarify a few things? 🙂

Are these separate issues you are having? 

First issue: watching live TV via the Sky Sports website. 

Second issue: unable to view the devices you have registered to use the Sky Sports website

Can you let me know the browser you are using? Can you ensure this is up to date and clear the cache and cookies too. 

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

The issue I have is I can't manage my sky sports devices. Merging two separate issues is just going to confuse it.

Are these separate issues you are having?

Yes

First issue: watching live TV via the Sky Sports website.

I have rectified that.  It was the snipping tool that caused the error.

Second issue: unable to view the devices you have registered to use the Sky Sports website

Can you let me know the browser you are using? Can you ensure this is up to date and clear the cache and cookies too

Chrome, Edge, Internet Explorer all of them. All up to date. I am loathe to clear cache and cookies as that will use up one of my Virgin media devices, so I will have a third chrome (which I can't distinguish) and just one device change left.