cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sports App via Virgin TV Go

ModTeam

Hello, 

We have seen a number of our Community members have an issue with logging into the Sky Sports app, be it directly, or through Virgin TV Go. Currently, we have been unable to replicate this throughout our teams. Everything is looking OK in the back end.

Please ensure when you are logging in, you are using the Virgin Media tile on the Sky Sports app. 

If this is still causing issue, please try re-registering your device via the TV Go settings.

Should you still have an issue after both of these things have been tried, please leave a message on this post and we will raise an individual ticket for you. Please leave discussions about the problem to the other mega-thread here, so we can quickly identify the people affected.

In the thread below, please leave the following information:

What device are you using?

What software is the device running? 

Has your device got any updates that it needs to run?

I appreciate some may have provided this information in the other thread.

Many thanks, 
ModTeam
95 REPLIES 95

It is the Ryder Cup in 2 weeks and I will need the sky sports app to be working

i missed the Grand Prix yesterday due to no availability. 

at some point some compensation is due

could a virgin media employee give us all a valid update with a resolution time 

Furtrappershat
Tuning in

I also am having the same issues, please can someone pass this through to IT so they can raise a ticket for me.

Huawei P20 

Android 8.1 Oreo

Thanks for your post @Furtrappershat, the ticket open to ensure that all users are able to access the content 

We do hope to have the service resumed for all effected customers as soon as possible and we thank you for your patience

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

It has been a week since I asked for help and have not had any response from Virgin Media as yet. 
surely this cannot be a difficult issue to resolve for all concerned?

Corey_C

Hi gregs1,

Did you try resetting the login password or re-registering the TV GO settings since your last post?

Cheers,

Corey C

Yes Corey he did. Still don’t work….

Saintade
Tuning in

Just wanted to say I got Virgin 360 TV a few days ago and I couldn't get the Sky Sports app login to work. I read many posts about the problem. However, today I reset my password (actually the same one) and now I can watch Sky Sports on my Nokia phone and also my Samsung Galaxy A tab. So it does work😀

Hi,

Same problem - can watch virgin tvgo but when attempting to login to sky sports via the VM tile I get told there is a problem with my account.

Came home last night to watch Ryder cup - failed. Tonight, failed.

Please advise !!

Samsung S9 phone and HP PC running windows - both exact same issue, neither requiring updates.

Have reset passwords. Device mgmt all good. 

Help please, with this shambolic situation.

Hi abuelbanat,

Thanks for posting on our community forums. Sorry to hear that you're having ongoing issues trying to access your Sky Sports through our TVGO app.

We can certainly understand the frustration caused, as you have already tried the trouble shooting scenarios and the problem is persisting.

Due to this I will pop you over a private message to take some details from you and get this raised with our IT department.

Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi.