cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sports App via Virgin TV Go

mhk
Tuning in

We have the Full House package (including Sky Sports and Cinema). Is an extra subscription required to watch live Sky Sports events on the go? If not, how do I access them? Via the Sky Go or Virgin apps? Help!

332 REPLIES 332

Aye losing my patience with virgin now.

Took two months to get my account to work so I could sign into their website to check bills etc, soon as that was sorted sky sports stops working and still waiting.. 

Pathetic service. The help on here is close to diabolical too. 

The silence is deafening!

Can I add my name to the long list of people paying for VIP services and unable to watch skysports on either my phone or pc - neither of which require updates and neither of which I've changed in the last 3 years. I also have to juggle the device mgmt tab which appears to list my chrome broswer as 4 different devices even though i only use one pc to access virgin. Shambles.

I presume I can forget about watching the ryder cup on my pc? Why do i continue to pay for this substandard service??

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @abuelbanat

Welcome back to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post.

We are still aware that this issue is ongoing and are working to resolve the issues for all of our customers. 

As soon as we have any more information on this we will let you know. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Thread is coming up to 2 Months old. How long do Virgin take to fix something. Absolute laughing stock lol

been on the phone yet again they changed  my pass word no diffrent , one guy a had me waiting 30 mins on hold ,then got cut off it seems i v made a mistake joining virgin ,paying top dollor for a terrible service ! can no one help?? 

Hi marcbrownett

What issues are you having accessing it? If it's Sky Sports, you need to download their app, then log in with your My Virgin Media online account details

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

tried everything ,just get a lock sign and your not subcribed to sky sports contact your provider, spoke to it guy and informs me it can take up to 5 days ,try monday!!, then said he will ring me back wednesday!,i wont hold my breath,just changed from sky ,think i made a big mistake!,paying top dollor too!

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @marcbrownett

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Let us know how that callback goes on Wednesday, my apologies for the previous inconvenience experienced.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs