cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sports App via Virgin TV Go

ModTeam

Hello, 

We have seen a number of our Community members have an issue with logging into the Sky Sports app, be it directly, or through Virgin TV Go. Currently, we have been unable to replicate this throughout our teams. Everything is looking OK in the back end.

Please ensure when you are logging in, you are using the Virgin Media tile on the Sky Sports app. 

If this is still causing issue, please try re-registering your device via the TV Go settings.

Should you still have an issue after both of these things have been tried, please leave a message on this post and we will raise an individual ticket for you. Please leave discussions about the problem to the other mega-thread here, so we can quickly identify the people affected.

In the thread below, please leave the following information:

What device are you using?

What software is the device running? 

Has your device got any updates that it needs to run?

I appreciate some may have provided this information in the other thread.

Many thanks, 
ModTeam
95 REPLIES 95

Hipster1972
Tuning in

Still can't sign in on PC running windows 11. Is due started this week. All windows updates current. Trying top log on to sky sports using virgin media log in button. Error says oops the page has timed out.

Hi Hipster1972 thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear you're having issues logging in to watch Sky Sports via TV Go.  Have you tried deleting your browsing history and cache or an alternative browser?  You'd be surprised how often that works.

Regards

Lee_R

There is definitely something funky going on with virgin login generally. Also getting same error when trying to log into std virgn mefoa site online.  This is a new phenomenon so something in how requested are handled or cache working has changed.  May be browser related but had same is die with edge and firefox

Update: It's started working for me again with Edge and Chrome with Windows 11.

Virgin TV 360 + Virgin TV 360 Mini

Gig1 > Hub 4 in Modem Mode > Taotronics Mesh Wi-Fi

pmj101
Joining in

I am having issue and have had for a while. It will not let me watch any sky sports programmes says I have reached my device limit but I only have 2 out of 5 devices registered.  What do I need to do to resolve. This has been going on for a long time 

Hi pmj101, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're having an issue with your device management for Sky devices. 

The devices registered for use with Sky are managed differently and on a different page to the TV Go devices. You can access these by logging in to TV Go > Device Management > Half way down the page there is an option to Manage Sky Devices. Click on that and it will allow you to manage things. 

Let us know how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs