cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sports App via Virgin TV Go

mhk
Tuning in

We have the Full House package (including Sky Sports and Cinema). Is an extra subscription required to watch live Sky Sports events on the go? If not, how do I access them? Via the Sky Go or Virgin apps? Help!

332 REPLIES 332

Hi there @Ryanthefireman

I am so sorry to hear that this has also been effecting you. Can I ask if this happens across all devices? 

Thank you.

Yes. It would appear to be an account or access issue not device issue! 

Same for me 

Hi Ryanthefireman & Smithpwm66,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing the same issue. I'll pop you both over a PM now so I can take some details and look into this for you.

Please look out for my message over at the purple envelope.

Beth

Beth

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for your pm.

Hmm, have you already made two changes for the month? If so, you won't be able to register or change any devices.

It is strange how two devices are showing as registered twice. This only usually happens if you've used the web browser version and have cleared your cache and cookies, so the app thinks you're using another device.

I've reset your devices now, so let me know how you get on from here.

Kind regards

Beth

Beth

I’ve just checked and the devices are still registered. I have not been able to use the app for months but got so fed up with trying I gave up until recently and got so annoyed I thought I’d sort it once and for all. Yet again, still the same issue. As you can see from the time stamp on the photo, currently they are still registered! 

21E0868F-E6D2-49B9-9879-B991E4F5CABA.png

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Ryanthefireman wrote:

I’ve just checked and the devices are still registered. I have not been able to use the app for months but got so fed up with trying I gave up until recently and got so annoyed I thought I’d sort it once and for all. Yet again, still the same issue. As you can see from the time stamp on the photo, currently they are still registered! 

21E0868F-E6D2-49B9-9879-B991E4F5CABA.png

Those are TV Go devices, not the list for Sky Sports

Follow my instructions here to check the Sky Sports devices - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TV-on-the-go/Sky-sports-on-iPad-say-device-limit-reached/m-p/48...

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

I don't have any devices registered yet as I haven't been able to get beyond the log in page 

D7AE64D5-6B1C-401C-9ACC-894801E12637.png

Hi Ben, thank you. I tried the link in the other thread you suggested but the link won’t load. It is the http and not the https version but nothing! 

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

For Safari try opening it as a 'private' page although it opens OK for me in normal Safari on my iPad 

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own