cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sports App via Virgin TV Go

mhk
Tuning in

We have the Full House package (including Sky Sports and Cinema). Is an extra subscription required to watch live Sky Sports events on the go? If not, how do I access them? Via the Sky Go or Virgin apps? Help!

332 REPLIES 332

Hi markwells,

As per our private chat, to confirm this has been resolved now. 

Thank you for your time with this and please do reach out if you require any assistance. 

^Martin

Hi mhk

Sorry this was not sorted 

Can you check your Private message now

Gareth_L

Credit where it is due, my issue is now resolved after 3 months of not being able to access Sky Sports content remotely.

Thanks to the Virgin team on the forum who managed to get this sorted. It has been a frustrating few months, but for me personally the team on this forum have acted quickly to sort this out. 

That's great news hope they  sort me out ,wisper Kev whats the secret ,I won't tell any one 😉

Never thought I'd see the day, decided to try logging in again on the odd chance it would be fixed and it finally was!

No more missing F1 races when I'm at work on a Sunday, even if I did miss half the season already. 

Great I wish it would be mine  !!

Seems to be sorted now too. Not holding my breath will probably break again when it’s needed. 

Sadly no secret handshake or anything like that Marc! Just a couple of DM exchanges with the VM team who managed to get their tech team to resolve it. After months of calls, failed promises and ignored complaints, it was a massive breath of fresh air to have the issue resolved within a week or so of posting on here. Credit to the VM people on the forum. I hope your issue gets resolved ASAP.

Hi mhk

I have just sent you a message with details on how to fix this

If possible can you also try on a non IOS device as well

Gareth_L

mines appears to be working now however i didn't do anything other than complain on here a few months ago and have recently checked.

i'm afraid I need to stop short of blanket thanks - there's been no explanation as to why it stopped working - a degree of shrugging of the shoulders by VM on the whole issue and frankly an unacceptable period of time where i pay for premium services but was unable to access - with no hint of compensation or otherwise - a month of free services - a week even to show some degree of humility but as ever not forthcoming.

what i haven't checked yet is whether the continual increase in devices accessing the service is fixed - i've only ever accessed tvtogo on two devices - this pc and my phone - yet last time i looked the list was full of repetitions of my chrome browser which eventually stops access when it believes it is full. Can i ask if this has been fixed?