cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sports App via Virgin TV Go

mhk
Tuning in

We have the Full House package (including Sky Sports and Cinema). Is an extra subscription required to watch live Sky Sports events on the go? If not, how do I access them? Via the Sky Go or Virgin apps? Help!

332 REPLIES 332

Hi marcbrownett

Have you previously been able to view Sky sports with no issues 

Gareth_L

Westy95
Tuning in

Can we have an update please. It’s  been months of us not getting the service we are paying for. Separately I cannot log onto My Virgin account now, as a similar error message comes up as when I try and log into sky sports. Not sure if that is related to the issue in this thread? 

We haven't received any updates on this but will reach out to the team to see if this any news or timescale for a fix.

Rob

Thanks Rob 

Like many others on the preceding 25 pages, I also have the issue of not being able to access Sky Sports content remotely on my laptop, tablet or phone. Every time I try to login via the Virgin Media section of the Sky app, I am told that there is a problem with my account login.

I've spoken to customer service people, technical people, have logged complaints, and have got absolutely nowhere in the last 3 months. 

After switching from being a Sky VIP customer earlier this year, I am going to speak with Sky this weekend to see if they will cover some of the cancellation costs from leaving Virgin. I've little to no faith that Virgin will resolve this anytime soon.

Snap same has me,wished that I never left sky!

I totally agree that as VM customers we are getting appalling customer service for what has to be, surely, a straightforward enough issue.

Reading the comments about people wishing to switch/return to Sky though I do just wonder what interest Sky have in this issue being resolved? Sounds like it is in their interests to leave it unresolved - just a thought...

Yea that's what I think ,when you go to the app on its popular links it doesn't even show any sky sports content only bt sport!!

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Apologies to those experiencing this issue. It's my understanding that to get this fixed asap,  IT tickets need to be raised for customers who are impacted individually. So we can get that sorted out I will contact you via PM - just look out for the purple envelope icon and we'll take it from there.

Tom 

I am also having the same issue.  Do I need to call to request IT to sort this or can it be done here?